Live Webinars are a powerful tool to reach your members and potential new members in real-time. Learn to create a Pipelines using Youtube Live.
In this article:
Before going live
Before you go Live there are a few steps you will need to complete on your YouTube account.
First, you want to make sure that the features Live Stream and Embed Live Streams are enabled in your account settings on YouTube.
- Log into your YouTube account.
- Go to your YouTube Studio.
- Click Settings in the bottom left corner.
- Select Channel.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Scroll to Other channel settings and click Manage your YouTube Account.
- Click Channel status and features.
- Locate the Live streaming and Embed live streams cards and confirm they are enabled. If not, follow Youtube's instructions on how to enable Live Stream and Live Stream Embedding.
Create a webinar pipeline
- From the Dashboard, Select Marketing.
- Then, click Pipelines.
- Click + New Pipeline.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select Legacy Pipelines.
- From the selection of Legacy Pipelines, choose Webinar.
- Then, click Create Pipeline.
- In the Webinar Type dropdown, choose Youtube Live.
- Select the Time and Date of the Webinar, the Time Zone, and an Offer you would like your Webinar viewers to purchase:
Connect your Youtube Live webinar to your pipeline
- In your Youtube Studio dashboard, click Create.
- Then, select Go Live.
- Create a title, add time and date, select your audience type, and click Next. This will prompt a streaming preview.
- In the Popup, click Share.
- Copy the ID at the end of the link to your clipboard, in this example:
- Head back into the Kajabi Pipeline page and click into Webinar Room.
- Select Youtube Live in the sidebar on the right and paste the ID into Video ID:
Complete the remaining steps in the Pipeline Checklist to finish your Webinar Pipeline with Youtube Live.