Learn about your Design tab and how to customize the look and feel of your Standard Website Pages.
In this article:
Have a question or need help navigating?
Ask the Kajabi Assistant to move quickly around the admin area of the app and find resources to help you with your Kajabi questions.
Learn to understand the different types of Pages you can customize on Kajabi.
- Preview your site.
- Manage your themes with the Website Builder and the Legacy Themes.
- Customize your Navigation menu.
The main focus of the Design page is to customize all the Standard Website Pages Kajabi has built and connected for you with the Website Builder:
- Homepage is the default front page of your site also known as the Theme Home.
- Library is the page in which your Members can access all the products they have purchased from your site.
- Login is what your Members will see to login to your site and access all the products they have purchased.
- Static Pages apply to accounts created before June 2020. If your site includes Static Pages they were often used for simple pages containing only text and images. Previously used for About and Terms & Conditions pages.
- Thank You Page can be used as a default page for your Members to see immediately after purchasing an Offer.
- 404 Page appears when your site visitors attempt to reach a page on your site that does not exist.
- Blog will act as the homepage for your blog redirecting visitors to your blog posts.
- Blog Post controls the design for all the Blog Posts published on your site.
- Blog Search will show you what it will look like when people search for specific keywords or terms associated with your Blog Posts.
- Member Directory to provide a space for your members to build connections with like-minded people directly from their account with the Member directory.
- Announcements can help you streamline how you manage your Product and Site announcements all while giving your Members one easy-to-access location to view your announcements with the Announcement page.
- About Us & Contact Us pages help you get personal with your visitors. Share your story with your visitors and make it easy for them to get in touch!