Learn about your Design tab and how to customize the look and feel of your Standard Website Pages.
In this article:
Have a question or need help navigating?
Ask the Kajabi Assistant to move quickly around the admin area of the app and find resources to help you with your Kajabi questions.
Learn to understand the different types of Pages you can customize on Kajabi.
- Preview your site.
- Manage your themes with the Premier Framework and other Legacy Themes.
- Customize your Navigation menu.
The main focus of the Design page is to customize all the Standard Website Pages Kajabi has built for you with the Legacy Theme, Premier:
- Homepage is the default front page of your site also known as the Theme Index.
- Library is the page in which your Members can access all the products they have purchased from your site.
- Login is what your Members will see to login to your site and access all the products they have purchased.
- Static Page is often used for simple pages containing only text and image such as an About Us page.
- Thank You Page can be used as a default page for your Members to see immediately after purchasing an Offer.
- 404 Page appears when your site visitors attempt to reach a page on your site that does not exist.
- Blog will act as the homepage for your blog redirecting visitors to your blog posts.
- Blog Post controls the design for all the Blog Posts published on your site.
- Blog Search will show you what it will look like when people search for specific keywords or terms associated with your Blog Posts.