Learn to select and manage your Standard Website Pages theme.
In this article:
Choose a theme
Design your Standard Website Pages by first selecting a Theme.
The Standard Website Pages are built with the Premier Theme Framework using what we call Layout Presets. Six Premier Presets are available for your Website Pages Theme each providing a different feel and experience for your users:
- Gradio: Designed to instantly grab the attention of your readers, the Gradio layout is bright, upbeat, and energetic. Excellent for those who want to convey a fun, unique, more modern professional brand.
- Spark: Mastering a blend of online sophistication and simplicity is the Spark layout. Popular among entrepreneurs who seek to feature the unique use of technology both in their products and their business.
- Tempo: With a minimalistic design the Tempo layout helps bring your message and your product directly to the forefront of your site. Its simple design is perfect for those just starting out and those who want to portray an elegant brand.
- Capital: The Capital layout captures a new age feel through the use of expressive colors and easy to navigate features. Perfect for a fun and engaging type of business.
- Eastwood: Eastwood is the perfect layout for the creatively bold, yet orderly digital entrepreneur. Popular among artistic types, it communicates a hip and professional feel applicable for a variety of industries.
- Magnolia: Magnolia is a preferred layout for many female entrepreneurs who seek to empower their customers and prospects. The combination of light and dark design features complement and provide the right amount of contrast to both the message and messenger.
If you choose to change your Website Pages theme, you will need to activate the new theme after customizing and editing the theme to your liking:
- Open the Website tab.
- Click Manage Themes in the top menu.
- Click Pick a Theme in the top right corner.
- Select your Theme and click Install Theme.
- Then, click
…to the right of your newly installed Theme.
- Click Activate:
Customize your Theme
Learn to manage and customize your selected Theme: