Learn to customize the look and feel of the posts inside your product.
Product post editor
The theme applied to your Product will activate across all the Product Posts within your Product to create a seamless experience for your Members to easily navigate through your Product.
The Post Design page is very similar to the Product Design page with a few additions:
- Breadcrumbs can be displayed to act as a link trail leading back to the Product homepage. If you choose to have Breadcrumbs visible, we recommend customizing your Category and Categories pages by navigating through the dropdown in the bottom left corner of the page.
- Post Player is a section specific to the Product Post Design Page. Your Post Player can be used to customize the Video Player Layout and Color, Language, Player Pagination Design, and the Auto Advance feature. Learn about the Post Player Auto Advance feature.
- Post Body allows you to configure the appearance of your Post Body to adjust the text alignment, the Mark as Complete button, allow Post and Video Downloads, Post Audio Player, include a Call to Action (CTA), and add custom Code. Note: If you choose to remove the Mark as Complete button, product progress can only be tracked by the progress of a Video or an Assessment uploaded into the Post.
- Post Comments can be configured to customize the text and button color of your Product Post comments section.
- Post Sidebar allows you to add static or clickable images, instructor information across all Product Posts, allow Post and Video Downloads, and provide a space to Cross Sell other products within your Posts.
- Course Complete Message can be utilized to display a message at the completion of the Course and redirect your Members to a Landing Page, a Checkout Page, another URL, or provide a downloadable file.