Learn to submit your feature requests to actively influence the updates that are made on Kajabi.
In this article:
Submitting a feature request
What is a feature request?
Share your ideas, features you would like to see on Kajabi, or simply share a thought on how we can improve!
If you take the time to submit your product feedback to us, it means you can influence how we develop Kajabi over time.
Your ideas, your enthusiasm, and even your frustrations are valued here. No more feeling unheard.
Ultimately, it helps us do the best work we can to give you the best possible product!
Submitting your idea
Visit the Kajabi Ideas page to submit your feature request to Kajabi:
- Select Settings at the lower left of your Kajabi dashboard.
- Then, select Labs.
- Navigate to the bottom of the Labs page and click Share your ideas!
The Kajabi Ideas page will open in a new browser tab.
- Click + Submit idea at the top right corner of the page.
- Describe your idea in detail.
- Select how important your request is to your business.
- Enter your email address to subscribe to your idea.
- Click Submit:
Keep track of your request status
You can both submit and vote for the feature requests that will benefit your business on the Kajabi Ideas page. This will also subscribe you to the updates for the features you are most interested in. Navigate between the page tabs to view requests for:
- Offers & Payments features
- Products features
- Websites features
- Marketing & Contacts features
And that's how to submit feedback and feature requests to Kajabi! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!