Learn to submit your feature requests to actively influence the updates that are made on Kajabi.
In this article:
Have feedback about a specific feature or general feedback about Kajabi? We want to hear! We are always working to make Kajabi exactly what you need for your business.
Thank you for taking a moment to share what you think we can do to improve Kajabi!
Submit your feedback to Kajabi:
- Click Help & Feedback from your Dashboard.
- Click Share your feedback.
- Select the feedback portal that best fits your feedback:
- Specific Platform Feedback: feedback on a specific part of Kajabi.
- General Platform Feedback: general feedback on any area of Kajabi.
- Request Product Features: submit a feature request.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your submission:
Submitting a feature request
What is a feature request?
Share your ideas, features you would like to see on Kajabi, or simply share a thought on how we can improve!
If you take the time to submit your product feedback to us, it means you can influence how we develop Kajabi over time.
It means that your ideas, your enthusiasm, and even your frustrations are valued here. No more feeling unheard.
Ultimately, it helps us do the best work we can to give you the best possible product!
Submitting your idea
Visit the Kajabi Ideas page to submit your feature request to Kajabi:
- Open the Kajabi Ideas page. Click here to go to the Kajabi Ideas page.
- Click + Submit idea.
- Describe your idea in detail.
- Select how important your request is to your business.
- Enter your email address to subscribe to your idea.
- Click Submit:
Keep track of your request status
Submit and vote for the Feature Requests that will benefit your business. This will subscribe you to the updates for the Features you are most interested in.
- Planned: This moves the Request to the What's Coming board. This means the Request has been added to the product development team's project list.
- In Beta: The product development team is hard at work on this right now! Keep an eye on it for updates.
- Launched: The Feature Request has been Released!
Track the Feature Releases that move into the Planned to In Beta phases to prepare for upcoming Releases.
Navigate to the In Beta tab to view the ideas in the beta phase.
Click an idea you want to support and select the level of importance for your business.
Stay up-to-date with the Kajabi Updates and Releases! Watch as your ideas and Feature Requests come to life on Kajabi.
Navigate to the Launched tab to view the ideas that have officially launched.