Using an Opt-In form to allow access to free video content is a great way to organically grow your contacts list.
In this article:
- Step 1. Create a new page
- Step 2. Add a video to your page
- Step 3. Create a form that leads to the video page
- Step 4. Add your form to a page
Step 1. Create a new page
First, create a new Landing Page:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, select the Landing pages tab.
- Click + New Landing Page.
- Choose from the many options of Page Templates.
In this example we use Danke, a simple thank you page.
- Select your template and click Get Started.
- Then, Title your page and click Create:
Step 2. Add a video to your page
Next, add a video to your page:
- In the sidebar editor, click Add Section and choose Video.
- Click Add Video.
- Hover over your new Video block and click Edit.
- Open the Video Actions dropdown menu and select Upload a New File to upload your video.
- Then, select and upload an image to use as your video thumbnail image:
Step 3. Create a form that leads to the video page
After creating and customizing your Page containing your uploaded Video content, create your Opt-in Form:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, select Forms.
- Click New Form and give it a title.
- Click Save.
- Here, you can edit the form fields and automations.
- Check the Send the contact to a custom thank you page box and select your newly created page from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save:
Step 4. Add your form to a page
After setting up the Opt-in Form that will lead to your Video Page, share your Opt-in Form by adding the Form to your other pages (e.g., home page, sales page, etc.)!
After adding your Form to your desired Page, your site visitors can access your Video page by submitting your Form:
Opt-in to View Video Example:
And that’s how you can use an Opt-in to grant Video access! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!