Using an Opt-In form to allow access to free video content is a great way to organically grow your contacts list.
In this article:
- Step 1. Create a page and add a video
- Step 2. Create a form that leads to video page
- Step 3. Add your form to a page
Step 1. Create a page and add a video
First, create a page with your Video:
- Open the Website tab from the dashboard and select Pages.
- Click Create Page.
- Choose from the many options of Page Templates. In this example we used Danke, a simple thank you page. Title your page and click Create.
- In the sidebar editor, click Add Section and choose Video. Click Add Video.
- Click the Video Actions dropdown menu and select Upload a New File then upload your video.
- Select and upload an image to use as your video thumbnail image.
- Head back to the Dashboard:
Step 2. Create a form that leads to video page
After creating and customizing your Page containing your uploaded Video content, create your Opt-in Form:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard and select Forms.
- Click New Form and give it a title. Click Save.
- Here, you can edit the form fields and automations.
- Check the Send the Contact to a Thank You Page box then select your newly created page from the dropdown:
Step 3. Add your form to a page
After setting up the Opt-in Form that will lead to your Video Page, share your Opt-in Form by adding the Form to your other landing pages (e.g., home page, sales page, etc.)!
After adding your Form to your desired landing Page, your site visitors can access your Video page by submitting your Form:
Opt-in to View Video Example: