If your account was created before June 2020, your account may contain Static Pages. We recommend building new pages with the highly-customizable Kajabi Pages!
In this article:
- What is a static page?
- Customize the look & feel of your static page
- Customize the copy and content of your static page
What is a static page?
However, the legacy Static Pages have limited customizability as they are not theme-based pages. We recommend building your About page and Terms pages with the highly customizable Pages.
Customize the look & feel of your static page
To customize your About Us page, default Static Pages, or any other custom Static Page, customize the look and feel of your Static page in the Design tab:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- In the Design tab, select Customize next to Static Page:
Read How to Create a Static Page to create additional static pages.
Customize the copy and content of your static page:
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Static Pages under your Site Settings.
- Click the Title of the Static Page you wish to edit or create a new page: