Assessments can be used to create quizzes and surveys in your Products and Web Pages. Learn to add an Assessment to your Product. Keep in mind, Assessments can only be attached to one Product Post.
In this article:
Product Posts can include either a Video or an Assessment, not both. To add a Video to your Product Post, create a new Post or select an existing Post to add your Video. Read How to Upload Videos to Your Product Post for more details.
Step 1. Create an Assessment
To create an Assessment:
- Open the People tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Assessments.
- Click + New Assessment.
- Choose a title, description, and if you would like Kajabi to grade the Assessment.
- Click Save to begin customizing your Assessment:
Want to learn more about Assessments? Read Assessments in Kajabi for more details.
Step 2. Add your assessment to your product post
If you are not seeing your Assessment appear when attempting to attach your Assessment, you may first need to create a new Assessment or clone an existing Assessment to use in another Product Post. Read How to Clone Your Assessment for details.
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Product you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Click the Post you wish to add your Assessment to or create a new one.
- In the top card "Select what media you would like to attach to this post" select Assessment.
- In the dropdown menu, select your Assessment.
- Click Save to keep your changes: