Learn to design your blog on Kajabi.
In this article:
How to Design your Blog
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Customize next to Blog:
Your Blog in Kajabi is built using the Premier Theme. This allows you to customize various features displayed on your Blog homepage and Blog Posts.
Hero section can be displayed or hidden on your Blog Homepage to display a Banner Image on your Blog.
Blog Listing Body are previews of your Blog Posts
- Show or hide your Blog Post Date
- Show or hide your Blog Post Tags
- Edit the Text and Video Player Color
- Truncate the text displayed for your Blog Post preview
- Social Links to link your Blog visitors to your social sites.
- Sidebar Optin to grow your list right from your Blog.
- Sidebar Search to easily locate specific Blog Posts.
- Custom Block to display an image, act as a Call to Action button, or simply add text content.
- Recent Posts to showcase and link to your most recent Blog Posts.
- Images to add to the visual experience and act as clickable images.
- Categories to organize and categorize your Blog Posts according to the Tags you assigned and created for each Blog Post.
Learn more about customizing the Blog Sidebar.
The Blog Post page is very similar to the main Blog homepage with the addition of the Blog Post Body.
Blog Post Body allows you to include additional blocks at the bottom of your Blog Posts.
- Call to Action (CTA)
Read How to Customize Your Blog for more details.