Zoom Calls and Webinars are a powerful way to connect and engage with your Product Members. Learn to create one-on-one calls or host a live webinar for your Members with the combined power of Kajabi and Zoom using Email Broadcasts.
In this article:
The Webinar feature in Zoom is a paid upgrade from the free account. If you wish to use Zoom for free use the Meeting function.
Step 1. Set up your webinar in Zoom
- Log in to your Zoom account on a web browser.
- Select the Webinar tab from the sidebar.
- Click Schedule a Webinar.
- Title your Webinar, add a description, and choose a date and duration.
- Check that the Host's video will be on when the webinar starts.
- Select Record the webinar automatically if you would like to keep a copy for later use.
- Click save and scroll down on the page to copy your Zoom Webinar link:
Don't need your Members to register to your Zoom Call or Webinar? Make sure registration is not required when setting up your Zoom Call.
Step 2. Send the Zoom link only to Members of a specific product
- Click the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, click Email Campaigns.
- Click + New Email Campaign and select Email Broadcast.
- Select the Email Broadcast template you wish to use, for this example we will use Simple Text.
- Click Get Started and give your Broadcast an Internal Title, then click Create.
- In the "Who will receive this broadcast" dropdown, select Custom Segment.
- In the "Select Filter" dropdown, select Has any of these offer(s) and choose the Offer containing the Members you wish to send the Webinar Link to.
- Click Save & Continue:
For one-on-one calls, send this email broadcast to the individual Member.
Step 3. Add the Zoom link and customize email broadcast
- Click Launch Email Editor.
- Click the button you wish to add your link to in order to begin editing the Call To Action Button.
- In the editor on the left, select Go to URL and input the Zoom Webinar Link under Link Action.
- Customize the Link Text and click Save.
- Click the Text Box and customize the email text body in the sidebar editor to inform your Members of the webinar, time and date, and the link:
To learn more about how to customize Email Broadcast, Click Here!
Step 4. Send email broadcast at a specific time
- Click back out of the Email Visual Editor.
- Click Save & Continue.
- Select the time and date of when you would like the broadcast to be sent out.
Keep in mind this broadcast contains the link to the Live Webinar.
- Click Confirm to send the email: