Zoom Calls and Webinars are a powerful way to connect and engage with your Product Members. Learn to create one-on-one calls or to host a live webinar for your members in Kajabi with Zoom using Email Broadcasts.
In this article:
The Webinar feature in Zoom is a paid upgrade from the free account. If you'd like to use Zoom completely free go ahead and use the Meeting function.
Step 1: Set up your webinar in Zoom
- Log in to your Zoom account on a web browser.
- Select the Webinar tab from the sidebar.
- Click Schedule a Webinar.
- Title your Webinar, add a description, and choose a date and duration.
- Make sure registration IS NOT REQUIRED.
- Check that the Host's video will be on when the webinar starts.
- Select Record the webinar automatically if you would like to keep a copy for later use.
- Click save and scroll down on the page to copy your Zoom Webinar link:
Step 2. Send the Zoom link only to Members of a specific product
- Click the Marketing tab from the Dashboard and click Email Campaigns.
- Click + New Email Campaign then select Email Broadcast.
- Select the Email Broadcast template you wish to use, for this example we will use Simple Text.
- Click Get Started and give your Broadcast an Internal Title, then click Create.
- In the Who will receive this broadcast dropdown, select Custom Segment.
- In the Select Filter dropdown, select Has any of these offer(s) then choose your offer of whom you wish to send the Webinar Link to.
- Click Save & Continue:
For One-on-One calls, send this email broadcast to the individual Member.
Step 3. Add the Zoom link and customize email broadcast
- Click Launch Email Editor.
- Click to Edit the Call To Action Button
- In the editor on the left, select Go to URL and input the Zoom Webinar Link under Link Action.
- Customize the Link Text and click Save.
- Click to edit the Text Box and customize the email text body to inform your Members of the webinar, time and date, and the link below:
To learn more about how to customize Email Broadcast, Click Here!
Step 4. Send email broadcast at a specific time
- Click back out of the Editor.
- Click Save & Continue.
- Select the time and date of when you would like the broadcast to be sent out. Keep in mind this broadcast contains the link to the Live Webinar.
- Click Confirm to send the email: