Learn to create a fixed or sticky Header that moves with your page as you scroll.
Changing your header behavior
Customize your Header to move with your page as your page visitors scroll.
With a fixed or sticky header, your users can easily access and view your header regardless of the Section they are engaging with.
Customizing your Header Behavior:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Navigate to the sidebar and click Header.
- Select Enable Sticky Header.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes: