Learn to create a fixed or sticky Header that moves with your page as you scroll.
Changing your header behavior
With a fixed or sticky header, your users can access and view your header regardless of the Section they are engaging with.
This feature is not available with the legacy theme, Premier.
Customizing your Header Behavior:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Navigate to the sidebar and click Header.
- Select Enable Sticky Header.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes: