Learn to create a fixed Header that moves with your Page as you scroll.
Changing your Header Behavior
Easily customize your Header to create a Header that moves with your Page as your page visitor's scroll. With a fixed header, your users can easily access and see your header regardless of the Section they are engaging with.
Selecting Fixed on Scroll Header Behavior:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages and select the Page you wish to edit or create a new page.
- Navigate to the sidebar and click Header.
- Open Desktop Layout under Section Settings.
- Select Fixed on Scroll.
- Click Save to apply your changes: