Learn the basics of creating and sending email campaigns to your email subscribers.
Introducing Email Campaigns
On Kajabi, there are two types of Email Campaigns:
- Email Sequences: one or more emails triggered after a visitor has completed an action such as completing a Form or purchasing an Offer.
- Email Broadcasts: an Email Blast, Newsletter, or individually crafted email sent to a specified audience.
Opening the Email Campaign tab allows you to create new Email Campaigns and displays all of the Email Campaigns you have already created.
Located at the top of your Email Campaigns page you can filter your Email Campaigns to view:
- Or search for specific Email Sequences.
Each Email Campaign will display the basic metrics for your Campaign including:
- Sends - the number of subscribers the email was sent to.
- Opened percentage - the percentage of the recipients that opened the campaign.
- Clicked percentage - the percentage of recipients that clicked a link in the campaign.
Hover over your Email Campaign to access more actions including a more detailed report and to edit, clone, or delete your Email Campaign.