If an Affiliate purchase occurred but was not tracked, learn to manually create a transaction to appear in the commission records.
In this article:
Manually add an affiliate transaction
Manually add an Affiliate transaction to record anything from missed reports to awarding Affiliate bonuses. Keep in mind that manually added Affiliate transactions cannot be deleted once created:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Affiliates.
- Click Users in the top menu.
- Select your Affiliate's name.
- Click New Transaction in the top right corner.
- Complete the New Affiliate Transaction form.
When creating an Affiliate transaction, attach it to an existing Offer, enter a specified commission amount, and include a reason for the manual add.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
How to view a manually added transaction
Manually added Affiliate transactions will appear in your Affiliate report when viewing by Affiliate:
And that's how to manually add an affiliate transaction! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!