Learn how to update your Account Settings to configure your personal details, notifications, billing information, and more.
Configure your personal details, notifications, billing information, and more with your Account Settings.
Keep in mind, your Account Settings are not site-specific and any changes will impact your Kajabi account as a whole.
To access your Account Settings:
- Open the Settings tab at the lower left of your Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Account Settings.
- Select the type of settings you wish to update:
Your Account Settings include:
- Account Details: Your personal account details including your name, account ID, email, social profile, and more! Learn more
- Billing: Edit your Business address, credit card information, and view your Kajabi Plan Details. Learn more
- Password & Security: Update your Kajabi password to log into your site account. Learn more
- Contact Info: Information for Kajabi to get ahold of you or mail you Kajabi merchandise! If you wish to remove your information from Kajabi, click please remove my info.
- Notifications & Privacy: Update your email preferences and Partner Leaderboard Privacy status. Learn more
- Account Users: View, edit, and add your team as account users to help you manage and build your site. Learn more
- Account Tracking: Mange your preferences for analytics tracking to allow all event tracking, block all event tracking, or allow tracking on defined events only.
- Kajabi Access: Maximize your success on Kajabi with Kajabi Access! If you have Kajabi Access, manage your Access features through your Access Dashboard. Learn more
And that’s how you can customize your Account Settings! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!