Learn to update your account details to change your name, account email address, avatar, social profile, and more.
In this article:
How to Change your Account Details
- Open the User Menu in the lower left-hand corner of the Dashboard.
- Click Account:
Update your account details.
- Change your Name.
- Locate your Account ID.
- Update your Email address.
- Add your Affiliate paypal email.
- Add your Phone number.
- Change your Time zone.
- Upload an image for your Avatar to be displayed on your site.
The Avatar image contains the User Menu and will only be visible in your:
- Community product(s) if you make a comment;
- As a logged-in user on your Design tab pages;
- And as a logged-in user on your custom Pages if a User Menu section is added to the Header.
Members logged into your site will see their uploaded Avatar image or an empty, default image. If your Member(s) wish to update their Avatar image, read How Your Members Can Edit Their Information for details.
Customize the information displayed publicly in your communities.
Your Social Profile will appear in your Community when visitors hover over your avatar:
API Keys are commonly used to integrate two applications. Locate your API Credentials at the bottom of your Account Details.