How to add videos and content to your posts inside Kajabi
- From the dashboard, select products on the left-hand side, then select the product you wish to add content to. Once you have selected the product you will then see the Product Outline.
- To upload the videos you’ve created, select the post from within the product outline where you want to upload the video to. Add the video to the post by clicking on the title.
- Once the post-builder has opened, it will ask you to select the type of media you wish to add, click "Select Video", then choose "Upload a New File".
- Next, you have the option to choose where you upload it. Be sure to click save.
Customize your Post Details
Once the video is added, we can move down the page and you will see a section including the title and body. This is where you can update the title for your post as well as add a quick description in the body. To the right, you will see the Poster Image.
- As we move further down the page, you are going to see a section on the right-hand side entitled “Downloads”. This is where you can have downloadable documents and resources that your customers can take with them. The downloads section is where you can add audio files, slide decks, worksheets, and handouts.
- Click Save. Then, the download will appear as you wish.