Building your website with Kajabi gives you the flexibility and the direction to create beautifully designed, user-friendly pages to make up your site. Learn to use the different features Kajabi provides with your standard Website Pages and your Standalone (or Landing) Pages.
In this article:
In a nutshell
Website Pages are standard website pages Kajabi has connected for you to make up the foundation of your website.
Standalone Pages are individual, landing pages to direct traffic. Link them to your website through navigation menus or keep them separate and use various mediums such as your marketing emails or social media accounts to drive traffic to your standalone pages.
Pipeline Pages are landing pages built into your Marketing Pipeline flows.
To better understand the difference between Website Pages, Standalone Pages, and Pipeline Pages, we must first learn the difference between the Website tabs.
The Website tab includes:
Opening the Website tab, you are immediately directed to Design.
In Website Design you can:
- Preview your site.
- Manage your themes with the Website Builder and Legacy Themes.
- Customize your Navigation menus.
The main focus of the Design page is to customize all the standard Website Pages available with the Website Builder:
- Home is the default front page of your site also known as the Theme Home. Learn more
- Library is the page in which your Members can access all the products they have purchased from your site. Learn more
- Store is your online space to display your Offers to site visitors. Learn more
- Login is what your Members will see to login to your site and access all the products they have purchased. Learn more
- Static Pages apply to accounts created before June 2020. If your site includes Static Pages they were often used for simple pages containing only text and images. Previously used for About and Terms & Conditions pages.
- Thank You Page is the default page used after a Member successfully purchases an Offer. Learn more
- 404 Page appears when your site visitors attempt to reach a page on your site that does not exist. Learn more
- Blog will act as the homepage for your blog redirecting visitors to your blog posts. Learn more
- Blog Post controls the design for all the Blog Posts published on your site. Learn more
- Blog Search will show you what it will look like when people search for specific keywords or terms associated with your Blog Posts. Learn more
- Member Directory to provide a space for your members to build connections with like-minded people directly from their account with the Member directory. Learn more
- Announcements can help you streamline how you manage your Product and Site announcements all while giving your Members one easy-to-access location to view your announcements with the Announcement page. Learn more
- About page provides a space to share your story and showcase what you and your business are about. Learn more
- Contact pages help you get personal with your visitors. Share your story with your visitors and make it easy for them to get in touch! Learn more
In Pages, access, edit, and customize your Standalone and Pipeline Pages.
Pages allow you to build individual landing pages to direct traffic. Your custom Pages can be built with a variety of beautifully designed, fully-customizable templates.
Your custom Pages can be used to
- Encourage Opt-ins to grow your list,
- Display Video Players,
- Create Sales Pages for your digital products,
- Custom create an Online Store for physical products
Pages give you the ability to build and design custom landing pages to help you accomplish your vision for your business.
Standalone Pages and Pipeline Pages
In short, Standalone Pages and Pipeline Pages are folders organizing your custom Pages to easily access, edit, and customize.
Standalone Pages are landing pages that stand alone and are not attached to any Marketing Pipeline flows.
Although these pages stand alone, they can connect to other pages and even transition into a Pipeline Page if you choose to add a Standalone Page inside a Marketing Pipeline.
Remember, connecting different parts of your site (including your Pages) can be connected with a link or button.
Pipeline Pages on the other hand, are Pages built into a Marketing Pipeline flow.
By default, all new Pipelines are built with Kajabi Pages.
If you wish to use a different template, first create your Page as a Standalone Page then add your Standalone Page into your Marketing Pipeline.