Learn how to Add videos and customize your Video Post Details.
In this article:
Uploading Video Content to your Posts
When you choose a file to upload, whether it be from a Google Drive, Dropbox, or your local hard drive, our video partner Wistia will encode the video in various formats to be delivered to all types of devices with varying internet speeds.
To add a Link
- From the Dashboard, click the Products tab.
- Then, select the Product you wish to edit.
- Within the Product Outline, click the title of the Post you want to add a video to.
- In the media selection at the top of the Post Editor, click Video.
- Then, click Select Video in the dropdown menu.
- Copy and paste your video file URL in the field to upload the video file directly through the URL: