Learn to customize your library as well as the login page, the first pages your customers will see in order to access the content they have purchased
In this article:
How to Customize Your Library & Log-In Page
The Library is a page where your customers can access all of their products. Kajabi will automatically show the products that your users have purchased in their library page. This is how they will navigate to the product syllabus of whatever they have purchased after logging in.
To customize your Library:
- Select Website from the dashboard. Inside, choose the Library and/or the Log-In page from the selection of Website Page. then click Customize.
Inside the customize page you can:
- Edit the Hero Section Image and Text, customizing the text that welcomes your customers to their library.
- Edit the logo.
- Customize the header navigation.
- Add Recommended Courses and include additional Offers to encourage your existing Members to purchase additional Offers from your site.
- Customize the Footer. Change the copyright, add your own social media links, as well as choose the color of the footer background.
In the Settings tab, you can edit your:
- Color Scheme.
To Customize your Login Page
To navigate to the login page focus your attention to the bottom of the side bar where you will see a dropdown menu that says library. Click on the dropdown and select Login. This will automatically bring you to the login screen to edit.
In the Login Page Editor:
- adding an image and
- changing the color scheme if you haven't yet done so. To edit this section, click on the log-in tab and you will be presented with all of the options for customization.
Now don't forget, if you add an image and you don't see it showing up on the login section to the right, make sure you check the show image box and press save. This is a very common oversight!