Learn to merge Members accounts if a Member has created two accounts with separate emails on your site.
In this article:
Step 1. Grant Access to an Offer
Merge the two accounts by granting access to the Offer purchased on the unwanted account to the desired account, then revoke access to the offer from the unwanted account.
This will leave your Member with one account containing both Offers.
- Open the People tab from the dashboard.
- Then, select All People.
- Search and select the desired person from your contact list.
- Open the More Actions tab and select Grant Offer.
- Select the Offer and click Save:
Step 2. Revoke access to an Offer
After granting access, it is now time to revoke access to their previous Offer:
- Open the People tab from the Dashboard.
- Select an existing Member.
- Choose the Purchases tab on their People profile and select View.
- Under Product Memberships select Revoke Access.
- Confirm the action by clicking Revoke Access in the popup: