Learn to send an email, register to an event, grant an offer, and more by setting up Automations in a Course Lesson.
In this article:
How to Set Up Automations in Your Course Lesson
Create an Automation in your Course Lesson to streamline and automate processes related to your Lesson.
To begin creating your Automation:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, click Courses.
- Select the Course you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Click the Course Lesson you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Navigate to the bottom of the Lesson Editor.
- Click + Add Automation.
- Select the "Then" Action triggered by the completion of the Lesson.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Automations in Course Lessons
Automations can be used in Courses after a Course Lesson is completed for a variety of actions:
- Grant an offer.
- Revoke an offer.
- Deactivate from offer (discontinues payment & access).
- Subscribe to an email sequence.
- Unsubscribe from an email sequence.
- Register to an event.
- Deregister from an event.
- Add a tag.
- Remove a tag.
- Send an email (considered a Transactional email).
- Send a single-use coupon.
Read the full guide Automations Overview to learn more about Automations in Kajabi.
And that’s how you can use Automations in Course Lessons! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!