Learn to Send an email, register to an event, grant an offer, and more by setting up Automations in a Product Post.
In this article:
How to Set Up Automations in Your Product
Create an Automation in your Product to streamline and automate processes related to your Product.
To begin creating your Automation:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Product you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Click the Product Post you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Navigate to the bottom of the Post Editor.
- Click + Add Automation.
- Select the "Then" Action triggered by the completion of the Post.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Automations in Products
Automations can be used in Products after a Product Post is completed for a variety of actions:
- Grant an offer.
- Revoke an offer.
- Subscribe to an email sequence.
- Unsubscribe from an email sequence.
- Register to an event.
- Deregister from an event.
- Add a tag.
- Remove a tag.
- Send an email (considered a Transactional email).
- Send a single-use coupon.
Read the full guide Automations Overview to learn more about Automations in Kajabi.