Begin building your course with Kajabi by selecting a Product Blueprint.
In this article:
Create a Product using Blueprints
Read How to Create a Product to get started building and marketing your Product.
Product Blueprints are pre-built templates with a product outline created to help guide you through the Product creation process. While blueprints are pre-built, you can edit them anyway you see fit. You can add categories, posts, and configure content release settings as you see fit. The blueprint simply acts as a guide.
Our newest product! Community is a space inside your Kajabi site to foster communication, collaboration, and creativity among your users. It is comparable to an online forum or Facebook Group and acts as a product within your Kajabi site. You will now be able to build, host, and facilitate your own online community in Kajabi.
A short, 1-Category course with a more concise number of lessons or Product Posts. A great solution for a quick overview product that will get your message across quickly and efficiently. A great template to utilize to offer a less expensive course.
A longer, more immersive online course experience for your customers. This blueprint provides you with 5 separate categories to help deliver a very organized and in-depth starting point.
Automatically drip released course that allows your learning experience to be automated to increase discipline and engagement. This Product blueprint allows you to drip the contents of your course over time to your customers. This method helps increase engagement by regimenting the flow of content.
A visual-based product that is built for evolving content and allows your subscribers to access content on-demand. A great place to keep and manage resources you want your members to be able to access.
A blank canvas that allows you to start from scratch and structure your course how you want it from the beginning. This is a great option if you already have an existing course you are moving over from another platform or already know how you wish to structure and outline your new course.
- Product: A digital service than can be delivered online. A product is most commonly a course, a membership, a community, resource center, webinar replay.
- Product Blueprint: A pre-built template with a product outline already created as a guide. While blueprints are pre-built, you can edit them any way you see fit. You can add categories, posts and assessments as you see fit. The blueprint simply acts as a guide.
- Community: Build community among your Members.
- Mini Course: Offers one transformation from A-B.
- Online Course: Offers many transformations and guides the customer from Point A to Point Z.
- Evergreen Training: Drip your content over a series of weeks to your members.
- Coaching Program: Generate a 12-week coaching program template designed by Brendon Burchard.
- Blank Blueprint: Start from scratch!