Detaching your Stripe and/or Paypal accounts can put you in a sticky situation if you are not aware of what's at stake. Please read what the consequences are of detaching your accounts. If you still wish to do so, please follow our instructions in the guide below!
In this article:
What happens if you detach your Stripe and PayPal accounts from Kajabi?
Please consider your detachment request carefully with these points in mind:
- Refunds for purchases made under the current Stripe/PayPal account will no longer be able to process.
- Subscription-based Offers will disconnect and will no longer charge Members automatically. This will require all Members on a subscription to repurchase the Offer.
- Coupons created in Kajabi will disconnect and will no longer function properly.
- All purchases made through Affiliates under the current Stripe/PayPal account will no longer be tracked.
- All stats (i.e., Sales) made under the current Stripe/PayPal account will be removed.
- Members on a payment plan under the current Stripe/PayPal account will no longer be charged.
If you choose to move forward with the detachment request after carefully considering the points mentioned above, please reach out to our Billing team at firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with the detachment process with the following information included in your request:
- Are you detaching Stripe, PayPal, or both?
- What is your Site URL?
- What is your Site Title?
- What is your Reason for Detachment?
- Are you the Account Owner?
- What is your Contact Email?
To proceed with the detachment process, our Billing Team must receive confirmation that you understand the ramifications of this action as listed above.