Learn to send a Certificate of Completion directly from Kajabi when your Member completes a Product. Certificates of Completion can be created, designed, and sent through a variety of methods. Learn to create a simple Certificate and streamline the process by setting up an Automation directly from your Kajabi account.
In this article:
First, Design your Certificate of Completion
Design your Certificate of Completion using image editing tools like Canva. You will want to design a general Certificate to apply to all Members completing your Product. If you wish to create and send personalized Certificates, refer to How to Create a Certificate with Google Slides or How to Send Certificates of Completion with Accredible.
Then, Download your Designed Certificate of Completion to your hard drive.
Example Certificate designed with Canva:
Next, Create an Automation in your Final Product Post
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Product you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Click the Product Post you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Navigate to the bottom of the Post Editor.
- Click + Add Automation.
- Open the "Then" Action triggered by the completion of the Post.
- Select Send an email.
- Select To the person.
- Customize the Subject and Body of your email.
- Click the paper clip icon to add an attachment.
- Use the File Picker to upload your Certificate of Completion:
The next step depends on your Kajabi Plan and your vision for your Certificate. Read Basic vs. Advanced Automations to learn more about Automations in Kajabi.
If you have a Kajabi Basic Plan:
Your Automation will add a tag when a Member completes the Post. Click Save to keep your changes.
If you have a Growth or Pro Plan, you have the option to:
Automatically add a Tag when your Member completes the Post. Click Save to keep your changes.
Or automatically add a Tag when your Member passes or completes an Assessment:
- Click Add Condition.
- Open the Select filter dropdown menu.
- Select your desired conditional filter: Completed Assessment or Passed Assessment.
- In the next field, select your Assessment: