Learn to set up automatic emails in Stripe when a customer's payment fails to encourage your customer to fulfill the payment invoice included with the email.
Setting up automated emails for payment failures
- Log into your Stripe account.
- Click the gear icon to open your Settings.
- Under the Billing section, select Subscriptions and Emails.
- Then, toggle on Send emails to customers to update failed card payment methods:
- Customize your email template by clicking the eye symbol.
Read Stripe's Support Guide for details.
And that's how to set up automated emails with Stripe when payments fail! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!