Learn to customize the first pages your customers see when accessing their course(s).
In this article:
Customize Your Library and Login Page
Welcome! In this lesson, we will cover how to customize the first pages your customers see to access the content they purchase.
Let's begin by opening the Website tab from the Dashboard. Once clicked, you will see a list of website pages.
For this lesson, let's focus on two website pages:
The Library is the page of your site where your Members can access all of their products. Each Member's Library is unique and only contains the Product(s) they have purchased or have been granted. When your Member purchases an Offer or is granted an Offer, Kajabi will automatically display their Products in their Library and can only be accessed with their login credentials.
To customize the Library page, open the Theme Editor:
- Select Library from the list of Website pages.
- Then, click Customize next to the title.
In the Theme Editor, customize the appearance of the Library Page:
- Page Header: Choose to hide or display your Header and customize the Menu links, your logo, and include announcement banners.
- Hero banner: Upload a new image and change the text. Instead of displaying "Library," you can customize the text you wish to display to welcome your Member to their library.
- Page Footer: Choose to hide or display your Footer and customize its visual appearance to change the copyright, add your own social media links, and adjust the color of the Footer background.
Now that we have customized a few visual components, let's turn our attention to the Library Page Settings.
In the Settings tab, change the:
- Color Scheme
Edit your Library Page Settings:
- Click Settings from the left sidebar of the Theme Editor.
- Then, select the section you wish to customize.
- After customizing, click Save in the bottom corner of the control panel.
And just like that, your library is customized! Now Let's jump in and start customizing the Login page.
For your Members to access their Products in their Library page, they must first go through the Login page with their specific login credentials as discussed in the previous lesson.
Navigate to the Login page from the Library page in the Theme Editor:
- Navigate to the bottom of the left corner of the control panel.
- Click Library to open the dropdown menu.
- Select Login from the dropdown menu.
After selecting Login, you will be redirected to the Login page to edit. Here, you will find only a few actions to customize to make this step quick and easy.
The main changes you can make to your Login page include:
- Adding an Image
- Customizing the color scheme
To edit the Login page, click the Login tab from the control panel and you will be presented with all the options for customization.
Congratulations, you are now ready to move onto the next lesson to learn how to create an Offer and sell your course!
- Library: The first screen your customer will be brought to after logging in. This page will only display the courses they have access to.
- Login: The page that prompts your users to log in.
Action Step: Add an image and change the Login color scheme.