Learn to maximize the Offer Builder.
In this article:
Offer Builder Walk Through
Welcome to the Offer Builder, learn how to maximize the Offer Builder to start selling your course. Let's begin at the top of your Offer Builder.
Stats allow you to see the revenue generated from this Offer and to view this data in different graphs and date ranges to see how this Offer is performing.
Edit Checkout to customize the appearance of your Checkout Page where your customers enter their payment information.
Preview your Checkout Page as if you were a prospective customer.
Get Link to share your Offer link to your social networking sites, in an email, or anywhere else you'd like to link people to your Checkout Page.
- Clone an Offer so you do not have to add all the information twice if you have multiple payment options for a single course.
- Export a report of your Offer Purchases.
- Webhooks are where you can add code to send information to other apps that you have linked within Kajabi. Read about Webhooks for more information.
- Delete an Offer you no longer want to have on the Kajabi platform.
Customize the information for your Offer:
- Title: This title will be viewable to your potential customers when sharing the Offer.
- Internal Title: The Internal Title can help you differentiate between similar Offers. This title is only viewable to you and not potential customers.
- Description: Provide a description for your Offer.
Select the Product or Products you wish to include with your Offer. Sell your Products individually or as a bundled Offer.
Learn How to Add Products to your Offer for more details.
Encourage your customers to purchase one additional Offer by attaching an Upsell Offer.
Learn more about Upsells.
Send email reminders after a potential customer has abandoned the checkout process.
Learn more about Cart Abandonment Emails.
Automations allow you to put your business on autopilot. Depending on your plan, you may have access to Basic Automations or Advanced Automations. Learn more about the difference between Basic and Advanced Automations.
Read Automations Overview to learn more.
- Send the member a confirmation email: This will allow you to send the automatic email template for purchase confirmation or choose a custom email template and send your own confirmation email.
- Give an affiliate commission: This setting allows you to set an Affiliate Commission for the offer. This way your Affiliate is credited the specified percentage with Affiliate tracking.
- Send a notification to your team: Enable this setting to be notified via email when someone purchases the Offer. Add multiple emails by hitting the tab/enter key after each email.
- Send the member to a third party email provider: This setting allows you to integrate the Offer with a third-party email provider. This way you can send the customers information to one of your integrated services.
- Send the member to a thank you page: This setting allows you to create a custom Thank You Page for the Offer. The member will be redirected to this Thank You Page after the Offer has been successfully purchased. If you don't click the checkbox next to Send the member to a Thank You Page they will then be taken to the default page, which is the Library.
Read How to Set Up After Purchase Settings for details.
Customize your Member's product access to the material included with the Offer:
- Begin access at a specific date to customize when your Members gain access to the course.
- Restrict access to a specific amount of days to restrict the number of days your Members have access to the material.
The Poster Image is the thumbnail image for your Offer. This image is displayed when you share this Offer or add the Offer card to your Store.
Recommended Image Dimension: 1280x720 px.
- Published allows anyone with the link to your Checkout Page to view and purchase the Offer.
- Draft allows you to build your Offer until you are ready to make it available to be viewed and purchased.
Now that you have set up the specific details of your Offer, let's connect a price and a payment plan type and take another step towards launching your Online Business.
- The Offer Builder is very similar to the Post Builder to make things as easy as possible to get your business up and running as soon as possible!
- Customizing the Offer is universal to everyone that purchases the Offer and cannot be customized on an individual basis.
- Basic vs. Advanced Automations
- Activation and Deactivation Webhooks
- How to Add Products to your Offer
- Cart Abandonment Emails
- Automations Overview
- How to Set Up After Purchase Settings
- Begin access at a specific date
- Restrict access to a specific amount of days
- How to Add the Offer card to your Store