Learn to set up the price of your Offer.
In this article:
Let's talk about adding a price and payment method to our Offer. Because the Offer serves as the price tag for our Product, it is important to connect a price and payment plan type to each Offer.
There are 4 main payment methods when we create a payment method for the Offer:
- One-time Payment
- Multiple Payments
- Recurring Subscription
How to Select your Offer Price:
- From the Dashboard, click on the Products tab.
- Then, click Offers.
- There, select the Offer you would like to edit or create a new one.
- In the Offer Editor, click Edit Price:
Read How to Customize the Pricing of an Offer for more details.
After selecting your payment method or type, input your desired values and currency to customize the pricing of your Offer.
Each Offer is equipped to host one single payment method plan or type. This means that if you wish to provide multiple pricing options for the same Offer, clone your Offer and change the payment plan to create multiple pricing options for your Offer. Learn to create different pricing options for your Offers.
4 Payment Methods You Might Use For Selling Your Course:
- Free: Requires Name and Email to join a free course.
- One Time Payment: A set price that must be paid in full upon checkout.
- Multiple Payments: Create a payment plan for your customers specifying the number of payments and cost per payment for your course.
- Recurring Subscription: Create a recurring payment interval charged on a pre-agreed basis. Great for building a Membership site.
Each Payment Plan type needs to be created in its own unique offer.