Learn to upload videos and customize your course content with the Product Post Builder.
In this article:
Add Videos And Customize Post Details
Welcome! In this lesson, we will cover how to add videos to your Product Posts in Kajabi.
Let's begin by selecting your desired Product Post or create a new Product Post to upload the videos you have created:
- From your Product Outline, select the Product Post you wish to upload your video to.
- Then, click Select Video located at the top of the Product Post Builder.
- Click Upload a New File.
- Select the location of your video (i.e., My Computer, Dropbox, Google Drive, link, or record directly from your computer).
- Then, locate your desired video content and click Open to upload.
- After your video has finished processing, click Save.
Learn more about uploading videos in Kajabi with the Post Builder.
Product Post Builder
- Title your Product Post
- Assign your Product Post to your desired Category.
- Include a description or additional content to the Body of your Product Post.
Upload a thumbnail image that will appear to your customers when they are viewing the Product Syllabus.
Utilize the Downloads section to upload downloadable documents and resources that your customers can take with them.
Downloads can include any downloadable resource from:
- Audio files,
- Slide decks,
- to Handouts.
Learn to rename your Downloadable Files.
- Published makes your Product Post visible to your Members (customers).
- Draft keeps the Product Post unpublished and invisible to your Members until you are ready to Publish.
Automations are powerful tools that use when/then/if logic to help you streamline processes within your site and automate basic actions to help you scale your business.
Learn more about Automations in Product Posts.
Your member's comments in the Post of a Product can be configured to be visible, hidden, or locked. Learn to manage comments in the Post of your Product.
Upload videos to Kajabi from:
- Review Product Categories and Product Posts in Kajabi.
Kajabi University Tip: Use the same thumbnail for every video to create a uniform, well-branded look, while saving you LOADS of time!