Learn more about your Product Release Options and how to add Assessments to your course.
In this article:
Release Options and Assessments
In this lesson we will dive a little deeper into the options you have for releasing course content and learn more about Assessments and how to add them to your course!
- Published ✅: The content is immediately available and accessible to your Members.
- Drip 🕓: Release Product Categories after a specified number of days from the Member's Start Date.
- Lock 🔒: Release your content after the completion of your specified Product Post.
- Draft: Hide your content from your Members as you finish building the Product Post.
Assessments can be used as a quiz or survey to gather information from your Member or test them on their newfound knowledge throughout your course.
Assessments are a type of media in relation to a Product Post. This means you can either upload a Video or Select an Assessment in a Post, but not both in one Post.
Learn to add an Assessment to your Product Post.
Types of Release Options
- Published: Available for Member to view.
- Drip: Allows you to release categories of content "x" number of days after your Member's start date.
- Lock: This release option allows your content to be released after your Member has completed the selected post.
- Draft: This release feature allows you to hide your content from all of your Members as you build the Post within Kajabi.
An Assessment is a quiz or a survey that allows you to receive information from your customers before, during or after the course is complete. This assessment is the equivalent to a quiz or a survey.