Learn to customize the automatic emails sent to new Members of your course.
In this article:
Automated Email Templates
Welcome! In this lesson, learn to customize the automatic emails that are sent out to your new Members.
The Member Welcome Email and Offer Purchase confirmation emails are sent out to ensure everyone receives the correct login credentials to access your course.
- Member Welcome Email: This email is sent to members manually imported with an Offer grant. The Member Welcome Email welcomes the new customer, includes their username and temporary password, and a convenient link to the login page of your site.
- Offer Purchase Confirmation: This email is sent out when a user purchases an Offer through the Kajabi checkout page. In this email, the customer is congratulated and provided with the link to sign into your site to access the product(s). This template does not contain login credentials.
We recommend adding your own brand and language into the automated emails sent out by your site so that when your users receive them, the email feels personalized to you and your business.
Learn more about the Automated Emails sent by your site.
Edit Email Templates
Let's jump in and learn how to edit your automated email templates available to you in Kajabi.
- From the Dashboard, click Settings.
- Then, select Email Templates.
After selecting Email Templates, all automatic email templates will display. The Member Welcome Email and Offer Purchase Confirmation Email are located right at the top for your convenience.
- Click the title of the email template you wish to edit.
- Then, click into the content box.
- After editing the text to reflect your brand and language, click Save to keep your changes.
Your emails will now be personalized to you and your business and sent to new Members!
Automated emails are sent to new Members of your site to provide the necessary information they need to access your course!
- Member Welcome Email
- Offer Purchase Email
Action Step: Add your own language to the automated emails sent by your site to personalize your users experience.