Learn to set up your Affiliate Program to maximize revenue as you scale your business.
In this article:
- Your Affiliate Program
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- How to Access your Affiliate Dashboard
- What happens when an Affiliate signs up?
- Key Takeaways
- Additional Resources
Your Affiliate Program
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing utilizes your partnerships by encouraging others to sell your course on your behalf while receiving a commission from you in the process. This is a great way to maximize revenue in a scalable way!
Unlike the Kajabi Partner Program, your Affiliates do not need to be Members of your site to join as an Affiliate and start selling for you. This allows you to have an unlimited amount of Affiliates selling your course.
How to Access your Affiliate Dashboard
- First, open the Kajabi Dashboard.
- Click the People tab.
- Then, click Affiliates.
The Affiliates Dashboard shows an overview of how your Affiliates are performing:
- Clicks: The overall click count from all of your Affiliate Share Links.
- Form Submissions: The number of opt-ins tracked through your Affiliate Share Links.
- Conversions: The number of purchases tracked through all of your Affiliate Share Links.
- Conversion Rate: Overall clicks divided by overall conversions.
Below the Affiliate statistics, you will find your Affiliate Sign up Link and Affiliate Login Link.
Get started by enabling Affiliate registrations and clicking the Share Links tab to create your first Affiliate Share Link!
Read the Affiliate Overview to learn more.
What happens when an Affiliate signs up?
After signing up, your Affiliate will be prompted to create login credentials to access their own Affiliate Dashboard:
Their Dashboard displays the Affiliate Share Links you have chosen for them to see as well as their personal stats and reports.
- Affiliate marketing is a great way to maximize revenue!
- Create Affiliate Share Links
- The Affiliate Program is available with Kajabi's Growth and Pro plans. Check out kajabi.com/pricing for details.