Learn how to create an Offer in Kajabi with the Offer Builder.
In this article:
Create A New Offer
In this lesson, learn how to create an Offer in Kajabi. Because the Offer Builder is an in-depth tool, there will be multiple parts to this training.
Create an Offer
- Let's begin in the Dashboard.
- Select Products.
- Click Offers.
- Here, you will be prompted to create your first Offer.
- Click Create Offer in the center of your screen.
- Now, if you have created a previous Offer, turn your attention to the top right corner of the page and click Add a New Offer.
You will then be prompted to complete the following information for your Offer:
- Title of the Offer displayed in the Offer Checkout Page visible to your potential customers.
- Product you wish to sell with the Offer. If you wish to create an Offer without the use of a digital Product, read How to Create a Ghost Offer for details.
- Price of the Offer
Keep in mind, these components can all be changed within the Offer Builder. Think of this as a place holder for your Offer until you are ready to finalize your Offer in the Builder.
- Then, click Save to create your Offer.
Once created, you will be redirected to the Offer Builder. Now that you have created a new Offer, jump to the next lesson to learn how to use the Offer Builder.
When initially creating your offer, add 3 components:
- Offer Title
- Product Included In Offer (If you wish to create an Offer without the use of a digital Product, read How to Create a Ghost Offer for details.)
- Price of the Product
Kajabi University Tip: You will be able to change the currency of your Offer in the Offer Builder.