Learn to customize your customer's checkout experience.
In this article:
Customize your Offer Checkout Page
In this lesson, learn to customize the checkout experience. The Checkout Page is where your customers will input their payment information and make the jump from being a lead to a paying customer. Create an exciting checkout page as unique and exciting as your brand.
Let's dive in and begin customizing the Checkout.
How to Access the Visual Checkout Editor:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit.
- In the top menu, click Edit Checkout.
This will open the visual Checkout Editor. We recommend using the New Checkout Design! This Checkout Design has increased conversions for many of our customers!
Use the left control panel to edit your checkout experience.
Visual Checkout Editor
- Edit the Offer Title displayed at the top of the Checkout Page.
- Enable or Disable the Banner Image: The Image that stretches across the top of the Checkout Page.
- Adjust the Banner image height to your desired specifications. The default dimensions for the Banner Image is 150 px.
- Upload a Video to display at the top of your Checkout page. Important note: The Video Thumbnail is not customizable in the Offer Checkout Page.
- or Upload an Image: This image will be the same image as your Poster Image if uploaded into the Offer Builder.
- Upload your Logo Image to sit on top of the Banner image.
- Customize the Text displayed on the Checkout Page to show your value to your customers right before they purchase. To edit, click inside the Checkout copy and enter your desired copy.
Read How to Edit the Text on the Checkout Page for details.
- Configure the Primary Color displayed on your Checkout Page.
Extra Contact Info
Collect additional information:
- Collect address.
- Collect phone number.
- Collect name and password.
- Add a custom field to your Offer Checkout Form.
Read How to Collect an Address or Phone Number at Checkout for details.
Add default or custom Terms and Conditions to your Offers that require your customers to acknowledge and agree before completing a purchase. Choose to make your Service Agreement:
- Not Required.
- Required with default verbiage.
- Custom Agreement with custom verbiage.
Read How to Add Terms and Conditions to an Offer for details.
- Add testimonials to your Offer to show proof of others that have enjoyed your material. Read How to Add Testimonials to your Offer for details.
- Include a Navigation Bar to the Footer of your Checkout Page. Read How to Customize Menus and Links for details.
- Include an Order Bump to advertise another Offer on the Checkout page. Read How to Add an Order Bump to your Offer for details.
- When adding the Order Bump, keep in mind that your description should refer to the Offer being bumped.
Congratulations, you have now completed customizing the Offer Checkout. We hope you use this information to create an amazing checkout that is on-brand to convert your leads into customers!
Editing the Checkout Page is ALWAYS a good idea!
- Upload Banner Image
- Edit Checkout Copy
- Change Primary Color
- Add Terms and Conditions