Learn how to create and customize an Opt-in Page to captivate your new leads!
In this article:
Craft Your Opt-In Page
Let's break down the flow of the page, at the top you want to start with a heading that captivates the viewer's attention. This can be a statement or a question. The goal with this heading is to draw viewers in to keep them on the page.
After the captivating heading, you are going to want to share how this free gift will get them closer to their ultimate end result. So you want to be sure to express the benefits that this will provide them.
After the benefits and how this free gift is going to help them, add the form for them to add in their information. This can be simply First Name and email. The more form fields you add will lower conversion, so just keep that in mind when creating this section. Then for the submit button, make this a fun conversational text to make your new subscriber feel excited about this freebie.
When it comes to images, make sure the images you choose are clear and are true to your brand and the problem you solve. If you want to help people get happy and feel confident make sure the photos are confident.
To create a new Page:
- From the Dashboard, click on the Website tab.
- Then, select Pages.
- In the top right corner of the page, click + New Page.
- Then, select your theme:
Once you have finished customizing your Opt-in page to the flow you desire, press save!
- Use an attention-grabbing Heading, to pull people in
- Use persuasive and convincing messaging for your offer
- Have fun or light conversational language on your Submit Button
- How to Add a Form to your Page
- How to Create and Use a Form throughout your Site, Pipelines, and External Pages