Learn to prepare for your call with your Customer Success Manager (CSM)!
In this article:
- Preparing for your CSM call
- Step 1. Open Zoom on a desktop computer or laptop
- Step 2. Share your screen
- Step 3. Approve CSM access
Preparing for your CSM Call
During your call with your Customer Success Manager (CSM) you may require assistance in your account. In this case, Zoom allows your CSM to access your screen without acquiring your Login Credentials.
Step 1. Open Zoom on a desktop computer or laptop
First, begin by preparing on a desktop computer or laptop with a stable internet connection.
Step 2. Share your screen
Then, your CSM may request that you share your screen:
- In the Zoom window, hover over the bottom section.
- Select Share Screen:
- Select the screen you wish to share. If choosing a window, please be sure to share the window with your open Kajabi account.
- Then, click Share in the bottom right corner of the prompt:
Step 3. Approve CSM access
Lastly, Your CSM will request remote control of your screen. To allow, simply click Approve in the popup:
After clicking Approve, your CSM can now assist you directly from your account!