Currently, Kajabi doesn't have a tool for potential Members to join a waitlist for your courses, but you can accomplish this with a free Zapier plan, Google sheets, and a few minutes of your time!
In this article:
- Step 1. Create a Form and send a test submission
- Step 2. Create a Zap
- Step 3. Connect Google Sheets to Zapier
Step 1. Create a form and send a test submission
Follow along with our guide to learn how to Create a Form:
When Creating your Form, be sure to include Name and Email in the form fields. These are the two pieces of information that Zapier needs to pull from the Form.
Once your form is created, preview and send a test submission through.
Create a google sheet
To create a google sheet document and name it Waitlist.
- go to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets.
- Name the newly created Google Sheet Document Waitlist.
- Add the columns for Name and Email.
Step 2. Create a Zap
To create your Zap in Zapier, go to https://zapier.com/home
- From the homepage, click Make a Zap in the sidebar on the left.
- Input Kajabi in the When this Happens section under App and Event.
- Select New Form Submission as the Trigger Event.
- Then connect to your Kajabi account. If you are new to Zapier, follow our guide on how to connect Kajabi to Zapier, here!
- Select your Kajabi site, choose your newly created Form, and click continue.
- Click test and continue.
Step 3. Connect Google Sheets to Zapier
- In Zapier, input Google Sheets into the Do This section under App and Events.
- Choose Spreadsheet Row as the Action Event then click Continue.
- Integrate spreadsheet account by signing into your Account.
- Select My Google Drive and then choose the newly created spreadsheet.
- Add the worksheet.
- Select Name Field under the Name insert and Email Field under the Email insert.
- Click Test and Continue.
- Check your spreadsheet; your Form submission should be listed with a Name and an Email in the assorted columns.
Finally, Turn your Zap on! You will now have an in-order list of the potential members who would like to wait for your course!