Learn to track your Pipeline's performance by tracking Opt-ins.
In this article:
Welcome! This lesson is all about tracking Opt-ins for your Pipeline.
Tracking your Pipeline's Opt-ins and marketing campaign performance will help you determine where changes can be made to improve your rate of conversion.
To track your Pipeline's performance:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pipeline you wish to view.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the Pipeline builder.
- Click View Stats.
For this tutorial, we will review the Pipeline Stats for the Freebie Pipeline.
In your Pipeline Stats view the analytics for each component of your Pipeline. For this tutorial, we will be reviewing the Freebie Pipeline blueprint.
In the Freebie Pipeline, you will see stats for the Opt-in and Thank you pages:
- Overall Views: total number of views for each page
- Overall Conversions: total number of Opt-ins submitted
- Overall Sales: total number of sales made from the Checkout Page
Reviewing your Pipeline Stats can help gain insight as to where potential customers are falling off and are no longer actively engaged in your Pipeline.
View your overall Pipeline stats:
- Overall Conversion Rate
- Total Revenue earned through this Pipeline
- Revenue per view
The Freebie blueprint generates both Pages and Email Sequences when created. This means your Pipeline Stats will include both the analytics for:
- Email Sequences
Your Email Sequence Pipeline Stats can provide insightful stats about the emails sent with your Pipeline.
To see how your Email Sequence is performing:
- Click View Stats in the Pipeline builder.
- Select Email Sequences in the bottom half of your Pipeline Stats.
Email Sequence Pipeline Stats:
- Total number of sends
- Total number of opens
- Total number of clicks for links in the email
Be sure to take advantage of these Pipeline analytics to optimize your list building and marketing strategies on Kajabi!