Learn to automatically add Tags after an email sequence is completed, a Form is submitted, or an Offer is purchased with Automations.
In this article:
- Add a Tag after Form Submission
- Add a Tag after an Email Sequence is Completed
- Add a Tag after an Offer purchase
Add a Tag after Form Submission
To apply a Tag(s) to a user after they opt-in:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Forms.
- Select the Form you wish to edit or click + New Form to create a new form.
- Navigate to the bottom of the Form editor to access Automations.
- Click + Add Automation to create a new Automation.
- In the Then dropdown, select Add a tag.
- Select the Tag you wish to add or enter a new tag into the field.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Add a Tag after an Email Sequence is Completed
To apply a Tag to a user after they have finished an Email Sequence:
- Go to the Marketing tab from the dashboard and open the Email Campaigns section.
- Click + New Email Campagin or edit an existing Email Sequence.
- Open the Settings for the Email Sequence.
- Scroll down to Automations and add a new Automation.
- Select "Add a tag" as the Then action:
Add a Tag after an Offer purchase
- Go to the Products tab from the dashboard and open the Offers section.
- Edit an existing Offer or create a new one.
- Scroll down to the Automations section and create a new Automation.
- Choose "Add a tag" as the Then action.
- Select an existing Tag or enter a new Tag title: