Use different Community Post Actions to follow and unfollow existing Community Posts, pin a post to the top, edit the Post, and delete a Post.
To use a post Action:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Select your Community Product.
- Click Go to Your Community.
- Select the more options button on the post.
- Unfollow the post, copy a link to the post, pin the post to the top of the feed, edit, or delete the post:
- Unfollow/follow post
When you create a new post in a Community you will automatically be following that post. This will alert you whenever a new comment is made on that specific post. Additionally, if you are not following a post you can click the star icon to start following.
- Copy link to the Post
Use this to copy a direct link to the exact post inside the Community.
- Pin post to the top
As an admin, you are able to choose a post that will show up at the top of every Community member's feed.
This will allow you to edit a post you've created after it has been posted.
You can always delete a post if it does not follow your Community guidelines or doesn't fit with your mission.