Learn to add Facebook comments to your pages with the custom code block.
In this article:
- Step 1. Get the Facebook Comments code
- Step 2. Add a custom code block
- Step 3. Paste your Facebook Comments code into Kajabi
- Step 4. Preview your page
Step 1. Get the Facebook Comments code
To add Facebook comments to your landing page, log into your Facebook account and follow this link to to configure and generate HTML snippets for the Facebook Comments plugin:
- Copy and paste your landing page URL into the Comments Plugin Code Generator URL field.
- Enter the number of posts (or comments) you want displayed on the page.
- Click GET CODE:
Step 2. Add a Custom Code block
After generating your Facebook Comments Code, open a new tab to your Kajabi account to customize the page you wish to add Facebook Comments:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click the Pages tab.
- Select the Landing tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- In the sidebar, click Add Section.
- Search Custom Code and click Add.
- Click Custom Code in the sidebar to open the block editor:
Step 3. Paste your Facebook Comments code into Kajabi
Navigate back to the Facebook Comments Plugin Code Generator to copy each snippet of code to enter into your Page:
- First, copy the first snippet of code from the Code Generator.
- Return to your Kajabi Page and paste the code snippet into the Custom Code block.
- Click the Enter/Return key to create a space between the first snippet of code and the second.
- Then, navigate back to the Comments Plugin Code Generator and copy the second code snippet.
- Finally, return to your Kajabi Page once more and paste the second snippet of code directly below the first snippet in the custom code block.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Step 4. Preview your page
Preview your Page to check that your Facebook Comments display correctly:
- In your Page, navigate to the top right corner of your sidebar panel.
- Click the Launch Preview icon: