Adding a custom icon and color scheme to reflect your personal branding will create a consistent and fluid user experience for your Members. Follow our guide to learn how to customize your Kajabi Mobile App.
In this article:
Change your site icon for the mobile app
- Click Settings from the Dashboard.
- Click into Mobile App Settings.
- In the Mobile Icon section, click Select Image.
- Upload the desired image and click Save.
- Your icon will then be displayed in the site drawer of the Kajabi Mobile App:
Select your mobile app color palette
To customize your Mobile App Colors, log into your Kajabi Account to access your Mobile App Settings in a Web Browser:
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Mobile App Settings.
- Navigate to the App Colors section.
- Select the color palette that best fits your design vision.
- Click Save to apply.
- Once logging in to your Product on the Mobile App, you will see the newly selected color scheme:
Select one of the created color schemes to be applied to all your products in the Kajabi Mobile App to further your branding and tone onto the Kajabi Mobile App.
Why can't I customize the color scheme?
The Mobile App Color Palette is designed according to the Web Accessibility Guidelines, ensuring that content is accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or user device. Each color includes a primary and a secondary color that can be previewed when customizing your App Colors in a Web Browser.