With Advanced Automations available with the Growth and Pro Plans, learn to automate changes to your Member's subscription and Offer access.
In this article:
Why use Automations?
Automations are a powerful tool when scaling your business. Automating various processes, like upgrading or downgrading a Member's Subscription, allow you to work effectively and efficiently as your list and your business grows.
Setting up your Offers
Step 1: Create Multiple Offers
Step 2: Add Automations
Create Automations for each Offer tier to discontinue payment and access to the Offer if an upgraded or downgraded Offer is purchased:
- In the Offer Editor, scroll to Automations.
- Click + Add Automation.
- Open the THEN dropdown menu.
- Select Deactivate from offer (discontinues payment & access).
- Select the Offer that will deactivate the Offer you are editing if purchased (the downgraded or upgraded Offer tier).
- Click Add Condition.
- Select Has any of these offer(s).
- Then, select the same Offer selected in the "THEN" field to ensure that only Members who owned the Offer are deactivated.
- Click Save to apply your changes:
Then, repeat Step 2: Add Automations for every Offer that will trigger the cancelation of the Offer you are editing (adding a different Offer in the THEN action and Condition for each new Automation). This will upgrade or downgrade your Member depending on their current Offer tier prior to purchase:
After adding Automations to your first Offer, continue adding Automations for every Offer tier as shown in Step 2: Add Automations.
After adding all of your applicable Automations to every Offer, each Offer should have Automations just as the example shown below (click the image to expand):
Setting up your Automations for each Offer will ensure that your Members can upgrade or downgrade their current Offer by simply purchasing the upgraded or downgraded Offer you provide.