Learn to create a Subscription Offer to collect payment on a recurring basis (e.g., weekly, monthly, or yearly) in order for your customers to access your content.
In this article:
Editing your price: Subscription
Create a Subscription Offer to collect payment for your Product(s) on a regular payment interval (weekly, monthly, or yearly).
To edit your price to be a Subscription:
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit or create a new one.
- Then, select the Pricing tab.
- Navigate to the Price Details section.
- Click the Payment Type field.
- Select Subscription.
- Click Save to apply your changes:
Customizing your subscription offer
The Subscription Offer is commonly used for setting up memberships or subscriptions to charge customers on a pre-agreed, regular interval.
The first payment will be processed immediately after checkout.
Customizing your Subscription Plan:
- Payment amount - Amount paid for each regular payment (i.e., not the Setup fee).
- Currency - Select the currency for the Offer.
- Bill the customer every - Specify the payment interval (e.g., weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Trial period days (Optional) - Specify the length of the trial period (optional, leave blank for none. If left blank, your customer will be charged the Payment Amount for the subscription). Learn to create a paid trial
- Setup fee (Optional) - If a Setup fee is entered, then the first payment charged immediately upon purchase will include the Setup fee. This can be used to create a paid trial period. However, if you choose to keep the trial period blank, your customer will be charged the Setup fee + Payment Amount for the first payment. Each following payment period will only charge the specified Payment amount. Optional field, leave blank for none.
- Payment Method - Specify the payment processors your customers can use to purchase the Offer: Kajabi Payments or Stripe, and/or PayPal.
- Price text override (Optional) - Use a custom phrase to describe the price of the Offer.
Example Subscription Plan:
After completing your Offer, edit and preview your Checkout Page. Learn more
And that's how to create a subscription Offer! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!