Learn to create a Recurring Subscription Offer to collect payment on a recurring basis (e.g., weekly, monthly, or yearly) in order for your Members to access your content.
In this article:
Editing your price: Recurring subscription
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit or create a new one.
- In the Offer Editor, click Edit Price.
- Select Recurring Subscription:
Customizing your recurring subscription offer
The Recurring Subscription Offer is commonly used for setting up memberships to charge Members on a pre-agreed, regular interval.
The first payment will be processed immediately after checkout.
Customizing your Multiple Payments Plan:
- Choose a plan - If you have saved a Recurring Subscription Pricing Plan for the Offer previously, you can select it from the dropdown menu.
- Payment amount - Amount paid for each regular payment (i.e., not the Setup fee).
- Currency - Select the currency for the Offer.
- Bill the customer every - Specify the payment interval (e.g., weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Trial period days (Optional) - Specify the length of the trial period (optional, leave blank for none. If left blank, your Member will be charged the Payment Amount for the subscription). Learn to create a paid trial
- Setup fee (Optional) - If a Setup fee is entered, the first payment charged immediately upon purchase will include the Setup fee. This can be used to create a paid trial period. However, if you choose to keep the trial period blank, your Member will be charged the Setup fee + Payment Amount for the first payment. Each following payment period will only charge the specified Payment amount. Optional field, leave blank for none.
- Payment Method - If you have connected Stripe and PayPal to Kajabi, specify the payment processor available to purchase the Offer.
- Price text override (Optional) - Use a custom phrase to describe the price of the Offer.
Example Recurring Subscription Plan: