Build your list with every Blog Post by adding an Opt-in Form in the Blog Post Body.
In this article:
Adding an Optin to your Blog Post Body
Add an Optin Block to the bottom of every Blog Post to encourage your visitors to subscribe to your email marketing list:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- In the Design tab, locate your Website Pages.
- Click Customize next to Blog Post.
- In the sidebar, click Blog Post Body.
- Click Add Content.
- Select Opt In.
- Customize your Optin by adding your Form and customizing the appearance.
- Click Save to apply your changes:
Customizing your Blog Post Body Optin
Customize the Optin located at the bottom of every Blog Post in your Blog with the Premier Theme.
Customize the message displayed in the heading of your Optin to encourage your visitors to subscribe to your email marketing list.
Use the Text Editor to customize your text:
- Edit the source code;
- Change the Format
- Bold, Italicize, or strikethrough your highlighted text;
- Brand your text color;
- Include a horizontal line as a divider;
- Create a bulleted or numbered list;
- Adjust the text indentation;
- Hyperlink your text;
- Open the Text Editor to Fullscreen to more easily edit your message.
To select a Form from the dropdown, you must first create a Form in your Marketing tab.
Click Edit Forms to edit and create a Form:
Customize your message displayed on the Button to submit the Form.
Customize the appearance of the Form displayed in your popup:
- Input Label: change the appearance of the labels for the Form Fields.
- Button Style: create a solid color button or an outlined button.
- Button Width: choose to take up the full width of the Form or the Auto size based on the Button Text.
- Button Color: brand your button with your colors.
- Button Text Color: brand your button text for solid buttons (selected in Button Style).
Customize the Background Color and Text Color of your Two Step Optin Popup.