Website menus allow users to easily navigate through your site's various pages. Learn to create new menus and links and edit existing menus.
In this article:
- Creating New Navigation Menus
- Adding links to existing Navigation Menus
- Editing your Navigation Menus
- Assigning your Menu
Creating New Navigation Menus
Create custom navigation menus to assign to different pages of your site.
Step 1: Add New Navigation Menu
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Navigation from the top menu.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the page and click + New Navigation Menu.
- Enter your Navigation Menu Name to easily identify when assigning the navigation menu on your site. Your Navigation menu name is only visible internally and will not be displayed to your site visitors and Members.
- Click Save Menu to create:
After creating your new navigation menu, learn to add your menu to a page.
Adding links to existing Navigation Menus
Before adding a link to a Navigation Menu, be sure to copy the URL or take note of the name of your Product Post, Product Category, or Static Page that you wish to add to your Navigation Menu.
To Add a Link:
- Select the Menu in which you would like to add a line then click Add Link.
- Then, select your desired Link Type.
- Add Product - Add a Link to a Category or Post
- Add Page - Add a link to any of your Pages in Kajabi.
- Add Link - Add a link to a site outside of Kajabi.
Editing your Navigation Menus
In your Navigation Menu, you can edit the Link names, change the Path or URL, the visibility settings, or Delete the Link.
To Edit the Navigation Link
- Click the ✐ icon on the link you would like to Edit. There, you can change the Title, the Path/URL, the Visibility Settings, or Delete the Link.
Rearranging Links in a Navigation Menu
- Hover over the
=icon for the Link you wish to move.
- Then, click and drag the link to your desired location: