Learn to view your Partner dashboard to create Partner Campaigns and track your Partner Status.
In this article:
Accessing your Partner dashboard
- From your main Kajabi dashboard, navigate to the bottom left corner of the sidebar.
- Click Kajabi Partners:
The first card below the Partner Leaderboard will indicate your Rewards Level.
This card will display your current Partner Level and how many more users you need to refer until you reach your next level:
Since our success is possible because of your success, we want to go the extra mile for our Partners.
In addition to your 30% lifetime commission, we will also treat you to special rewards as you progress. Each level unlocks exciting bonuses only available to our Partners.
- Blue = 1 active referral
- Bronze = 3 active referrals
- Silver = 5 active referrals
- Gold = 10 active referrals
- Emerald = 25 active referrals
- Diamond = 50 active referrals
- Platinum = 100 active referrals
- Legend = 200 active referrals
Learn more about each Partner Reward Level.
- Total Clicks: The number of visits that have been generated through your partner link.
- Trialing Referrals: Any user who is currently trialing and is NOT paying for their Kajabi subscription.
- Active Referrals: Any user who has completed their trial and is paying for their Kajabi subscription.
- Your Earnings: The payout amount you will receive broken down by the amount this month so far, the amount to be paid on the 25th of the month, and your lifetime earnings amount.
Learn more about your Partner Stats.
Create partner campaigns
Drive traffic to Kajabi with Campaigns and start gaining active referrals in your Partner dashboard.
Each campaign will come with a Campaign Brief which will contain:
- Commission breakdown
- Benefits for joining the campaign
- Sample email copy
- Creative assets to use for ads and other promotional pieces
- Kajabi Style Guide
Learn to create your Campaign Link to begin sharing with the world!
And that's how to view your Partner dashboard! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!